Saturday, February 21, 2009

Jon and Lisa LOVED their wedding cake!

(We created this wedding cake for Lisa and Jon on Jan 10 '09 to mimic their invitation. We received Lisa's e-mail today.)
Hello!
I received my comment card in the mail yesterday and it reminded me that I wanted to send you a picture of our GORGEOUS cake that you made for our january 10 wedding. I gave you the image of the scrollwork that was on our invitations and other things and you recreated it on our cake. It was AMAZING! Everyone lined up to look at it and said that they thought it was fake it was so pretty. My friend who was cutting said she'd never seen a line for cake at a wedding before. And that doesn't even describe the taste! It was so good, I was so sad that I didnt' have more time to enjoy it. When we were cleaning up the next morning my friend saw a piece of leftover cake on a table and said she was tempted to eat it even though it had been sitting out all night because it was SO good! Thank you so much for making our vision come to life. It was incredible. Thank you!
Lisa

Photo by: Cindy Fike Fotography