Monday, July 13, 2009

The Perfect Twilight Cake

At Celebrity Cake Studio we aim to please...
We received this rave review from a customer today!

Hello Awesome Cake Makers,

I have to say you saved my bacon! The Twilight Cake you made was a homerun out of the park. My wife was completely surprised and was nearly brought to tears when she saw the cake. It was perfect in every way. The Red Velvet with White Chocolate Mousse tasted amazing. It was light, moist and not too sweet; the flavor and texture was incredible; it seemed to melt in our mouths. Perfect!

With less than 24 hours notice you guys, to me, accomplished the impossible; you delivered a stellar looking cake, that tasted great and more importantly you helped me make some lasting memories with my family and friends. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for finding the resources to get this done. I also want to thank Jennifer for the great advice and outstanding customer service.

Thanks again for everything. You have earned a lifelong customer and tons of recommendations.

Kindest Regards,

James